Wordless Wednesday: early morning planting
April 18, 2012 - Posted by cornhuskerfarmer | Agriculture, Family, Family Farm, Farm | #plant12, Ag, agchat, corn, Ethanol, family farm, farm factory farm, food, HFCS, Natural, Nebraska, planting, Tractor
3 Comments »
We are a fifth generation family farm located in South Central Nebraska. We currently raise popcorn, commercial corn, soybeans, alfalfa and prairie hay. We raise the world’s food, feed, fiber and fuel on the same acreage settled by our great-great grandparents in 1892. We are very passionate about agriculture and very proud of the life we have made on our farm.
Connect with us
- @NickESPN1480 @LincolnRodizio #Huskers the tunnel walk is getting old. Black uniforms with AC/DC Back in Black. 7 hours ago
- RT @zjhunn: Will this impact the double-secret firing plan? #Huskers MT @OWHbigred Eichorst extends further support to Pelini http://t.co/… 10 hours ago
- RT @dabottger: #Omaha media is a joke and should be ashamed of its continued treatment of the #Huskers football staff!!! 3 days ago
- RT @zjhunn: Apparently some people won't be convinced that Bo is being retained until Eichorst gives him a promise ring and his fraternity … 3 days ago
- RT @scottshanle: well finally support from nebraska AD for Bo.could have and should have been said a month ago. recruiting is hard enough a… 3 days ago
Site infoDays of the Weeks
The Andreas04 Theme.