1 Comment »
We are a fifth generation family farm located in South Central Nebraska. We currently raise popcorn, commercial corn, soybeans, alfalfa and prairie hay. We raise the world’s food, feed, fiber and fuel on the same acreage settled by our great-great grandparents in 1892. We are very passionate about agriculture and very proud of the life we have made on our farm.
Connect with us
- RT @NickESPN1480: My Prediction for the #Huskers vs #Blujays: No matter the score I will still dislike Creighton very very much. #GBR 11 hours ago
- Glad to see Craig Bohl get the job at Wyoming. Did quite a job at NDSU after leaving Lincoln. #cowboys #Huskers connection continues. 21 hours ago
- @FrydaJason #needheat you were laying to close to something. #coldshoulder #toomanybeers #couchsleeper 2 days ago
- Was gonna go swimming this morning in the hot tub,but -5 and my male pattern baldness makes for quick frostbite. #cold #AlGoreIsFullOfShit 2 days ago
- @NickESPN1480 @LincolnRodizio #Huskers the tunnel walk is getting old. Black uniforms with AC/DC Back in Black. 4 days ago
Site infoDays of the Weeks
The Andreas04 Theme.