April 18, 2012 Posted by cornhuskerfarmer | Agriculture, Family, Family Farm, Farm | #plant12, Ag, agchat, corn, Ethanol, family farm, farm factory farm, food, HFCS, Natural, Nebraska, planting, Tractor | 3 Comments
We are a fifth generation family farm located in South Central Nebraska. We currently raise popcorn, commercial corn, soybeans, alfalfa and prairie hay. We raise the world’s food, feed, fiber and fuel on the same acreage settled by our great-great grandparents in 1892. We are very passionate about agriculture and very proud of the life we have made on our farm.
Connect with us
- at the #aca13 lady antebellum opening it up. #cowboys #vegas http://t.co/DXbIxQggTv 17 hours ago
- @thefarmerslife @ezweber @zjhunn white popcorn tends to be much more tender and easier to eat. Smaller expansion factor. 21 hours ago
- RT @NickESPN1480: My Prediction for the #Huskers vs #Blujays: No matter the score I will still dislike Creighton very very much. #GBR 2 days ago
- Glad to see Craig Bohl get the job at Wyoming. Did quite a job at NDSU after leaving Lincoln. #cowboys #Huskers connection continues. 3 days ago
- @FrydaJason #needheat you were laying to close to something. #coldshoulder #toomanybeers #couchsleeper 5 days ago
Site infoDays of the Weeks
The Andreas04 Theme.