April 18, 2012 Posted by cornhuskerfarmer | Agriculture, Family, Family Farm, Farm | #plant12, Ag, agchat, corn, Ethanol, family farm, farm factory farm, food, HFCS, Natural, Nebraska, planting, Tractor | 3 Comments
We are a fifth generation family farm located in South Central Nebraska. We currently raise popcorn, commercial corn, soybeans, alfalfa and prairie hay. We raise the world’s food, feed, fiber and fuel on the same acreage settled by our great-great grandparents in 1892. We are very passionate about agriculture and very proud of the life we have made on our farm.
Connect with us
- Finishing up #plant13 for a neighbor and side dressing liquid fertilizer on our own today. fb.me/1qAWGmULr 3 days ago
- RT @FrydaJason: Great day with dealers @HuskerFarm and @Hskrvsn planting corn and bean plots Thanks guys! #morecorn #morebeans @ProducersHy… 1 week ago
- #plant13 in the books for us. Now to do some for a neighbor. @MossyOak_56 1 week ago
- RT @MossyOak_56: All done with yellow corn except a few dryland spots on the river...moving on to white corn @HuskerFarm #icanseethelight … 1 week ago
- #no-till #plant13 corn on corn today. 314 acres to finish our own after tonight, then 700 or so for a neighbor. http://t.co/ZxhTp2rLeF 1 week ago